• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I'm sorry if it is reposed and it is for TODAY ONLY.

Costco online currently has this phone (Samsung Galaxy SŪ III - Verizon 16GB) for $29 after $100 MIR. It REQUIRES data plan.

Link for deals

Link for MIR form

Member Summary

Costco Samsung GS III (16GB) Verizon upgrade
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

WalMart is also selling the Galaxy S III for $129.00 (ours was for for Verizon) and you get a $100.00 gift card. Deal is good from today through Dec. 1st.

WM price
Disclaimer
roberteva said:   WalMart is also selling the Galaxy S III for $129.00 (ours was for for Verizon) and you get a $100.00 gift card. Deal is good from today through Dec. 1st.

It is now $199.99 for either new line or upgrade with $100 eGift card so Costco deal is cheaper. Costco also includes free accessories (versatile 3-1 charger; Reusable carrying case; two leather cases; twp screen protectors).

Price link

dantheman03 said:   roberteva said:   WalMart is also selling the Galaxy S III for $129.00 (ours was for for Verizon) and you get a $100.00 gift card. Deal is good from today through Dec. 1st.

It is now $199.99 for either new line or upgrade.

Price link

I should have clarified. The $129.00 deal with the gift card is in store only (B&M). Sorry for the confusion.

No problem. I just tried to inform the good deal so everyone can have it. Happy Holiday!
roberteva said:   dantheman03 said:   roberteva said:   WalMart is also selling the Galaxy S III for $129.00 (ours was for for Verizon) and you get a $100.00 gift card. Deal is good from today through Dec. 1st.

It is now $199.99 for either new line or upgrade.

Price link

I should have clarified. The $129.00 deal with the gift card is in store only (B&M). Sorry for the confusion.

sweet, got moms an s3 for $37 with tax after rebate.... gonna be better than an older HTC windows phone

camar0 said:   sweet, got moms an s3 for $37 with tax after rebate.... gonna be better than an older HTC windows phone

Nice! Congrats. My wife and daughter haven't put theirs down for more than 5 minutes since 5 a.m. this morning. Gorgeous phone.

There is also a $40 bill credit too.

How much does that make the smallest monthly bill?

would have been nice to see a Friday Only & in-store somewhere in the posting to begin with. please be more accurate in future postings. missed out because of this

Sorry that you missed it. I wish I saw it earlier. You may try WM B&M store since it is available until 12/1 as to other poster said.
MeIsCheap said:   would have been nice to see a Friday Only & in-store somewhere in the posting to begin with. please be more accurate in future postings. missed out because of this

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014