• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
DOTA 2 KEY GIVEAWAY LINK

Enjoy!

DOTA 2 Closed Beta Invite Key

Alienware has scored big to get you into the long awaited game, DOTA 2.

Be one of the select few to try out the successor to DotA that everyone is talking about - DOTA 2 from Valve! With this giveaway you will be awarded an invite key to access Valve's next hit game, DOTA 2!

Grab your key and get into the action today!

About the Game:
DOTA 2 is an upcoming action RTS from Valve and stand-alone sequel to the popular Defense of the Ancients mod - DotA. Currently in closed beta, the game is scheduled for a full free-to-play release in the latter part of 2012.

DOTA 2 is a session-based online multiplayer game. Each player controls a player character called a "hero", who is given the responsibility of participating in team combat. The primary objective of each match is for a team to destroy the opposing team's fortified stronghold. This generally takes place along a series of lanes, that connect their opposing bases, lined with defensive towers.

Member Summary

DOTA 2 (PC Download)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Key for closed beta, I would put that in your title. There's a rather vast difference between a free game... and free access to the closed beta. Definitely green for the post, just saying, I would change title to reflect.

ebbikenezer said:   Key for closed beta, I would put that in your title. There's a rather vast difference between a free game... and free access to the closed beta. Definitely green for the post, just saying, I would change title to reflect.

Thanks, updated.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014