• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
As above. I recall this laminate / trim router at Home Depot getting posted earlier this year and quickly being out of stock. Now I'm not so sure I want it, but reviews say it's awesome as a small router plus the sander w/ dust bag is a good extra (though I question the utility of the dust bag -- what does the dust go right through the sandpaper?).

Looks like it's in stock again as I can add to my cart. Hope a good deal for some, maybe even me. I should buy now, decide later!

EDIT!: And w/ the $5 off $50 coupon BFHD2012 for BF (hurry!) and 10% through shopdiscover, I'm in.

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Ridgid Trim Router w/ Free 1/4 Sheet Sander
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got it last time and I'm pretty happy with both.

the sander is pretty aggressive compared to the dewalt, otherwise its a nice tool. the router is really nice, some master carpenters suggested it, and I just rounded over some tricky finish grade maple bannister trim in place along its 3/4 edge, which if it got away is about a thousand dollar mistake, and the router behaved very well. depth setting seems rock solid unlike some porter cable and bosch laminate routers I used. I got this same deal a year ago and I'm totally satisfied.

Now about $7 cheaper for cyber Monday w/ the CM Ridgid sale -- use instead the CMHD2012 coupon code to get the add'l $5 off in lieu of the now-expired BFHD2012.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014