Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Walmart Skylanders XBox Bundle 4gb with gil grun
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wow, poor people who waited in line all night last night!

I just ordered this last night for $199!

Why can't they bring back the 60" Vizio BF pricing too?????

On second look, last night's offer included a "special edition controller". Not worth the extra $50 IMHO. Ordering this one and returning the other one when I receive it I guess.

mkillgo said:   wow, poor people who waited in line all night last night!

Well, they assured getting theirs, and... I wait in line every year, with a lot of family. It's pretty much tradition, we have a blast, and I would never feel bad with plenty left over the next day or the next week, because I didn't sit at home fighting 9 million people to get an order in online.

Love ordering stuff online, but it's also exactly the same as Social Networking via websites: there's no human interaction.

So, in summation and as a response to your "poor people..." statement: Poor people who chose to hover over a computer all night, hoping against hope they were fast enough on the draw to snag deals within the 5 to 6 second time frame they were available.

Also: Who doesn't have a smartphone or a friend with one to try and snag the deals while they are waiting in line....?

To each his or her own. You like social interaction, I like spending quality time at home with family. Sitting in front of the computer once everybody went to bed is just a little more enjoyable to me than to be stampeding with the unwashed masses.

So as to not hijack the thread any further than it already has gone OT, I actually wanted the Xbox deal to actually gave it a thought about going in. But 8:00PM, on Thanksgiving day? That's just too crass, too uncivilized even for me to either give up family time or to haul the whole family to go to, of all places, WalMart where we don't even enjoy going on any other day of the year. So I'm glad I got to snag it online, thank you, OP.

And honestly, on FW, just about everyday is BF day for things I care about, I find no thrill of the hunt for just one day out of the year to risk trampling deaths and bodily injuries for a few deals that you can physically get to. It's all physics, you and your entire family can only be at so many places at once. Online, you can jump from one store to the next almost at the speed of light. All this aside, I am glad that we are done with BF though. Now that the hype is over, let the real deals begin.

Now $159...ugh.

Local store still rang up $149 an hour ago. :-D

Still a great deal. Picking one up as an extender for my Windows Media Center system.

This shall be my 4th and first and final Extender... Will now wait for the Xbox set top box next.

Extender?

SkipSwift said:   Extender?

I assume he means Windows Media Center Extender, a common use for these Xbox 360s.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014