• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Wool Blend Peacoat at Sportsman's Guide $19,99 FS
Wool Blend Peacoat at Sportsman's Guide $19,99 FS with code: SH974
They have various sizes in black and charcoal. Also If you are a buyer`s club member price will be decreased to $17,99

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/sportier-wool-blend-peacoa...

fakman op

The Sportsman's Guide
See The Sportsman's Guide coupons that earn Up to 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Wool Blend Peacoat at Sportsman's Guide
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I was tempted, but the I saw the 90/10 polyester/wool blend. It's nearly all polyester. Still a good deal, but it's not for me.

They have a 2.61 rating at reselleratings.com. Along with a plethora of one star reviews. This isn't The Sportsman's Guide your parents ordered from. To say their customer service is rude and inept would be an understatement. We were buyer's club members since that club started and we refuse to do business with them anymore. Bargain Outfitters is the same deal. The ratings you'll read on reselleratings.com will echo this sentiment. It's a real shame to see a company like this take such a turn. Order at your own risk.

Link

I keep getting an error at checkout.

Tequila477 said:   They have a 2.61 rating at reselleratings.com. Along with a plethora of one star reviews. This isn't The Sportsman's Guide your parents ordered from. To say their customer service is rude and inept would be an understatement. We were buyer's club members since that club started and we refuse to do business with them anymore. Bargain Outfitters is the same deal. The ratings you'll read on reselleratings.com will echo this sentiment. It's a real shame to see a company like this take such a turn. Order at your own risk.

Link

I must agree with you......they have become real bad. There was a "deal" recently where they gave you a coupon with almost full credit towards membership and the "deal" itself was decent. I decided to not go ahead with it after I opened a shopping cart. I then got a pop up stating that they were adding a first aid kit to the total "deal" if I went ahead and ordered....so, I did. Then they changed the deal, stating that the first aid kit was instead of the $25, not in addition to it. The screen said in addition to the dollar amount specifically....and I had a screenshot. they would not accept the screenshot, stating it was some sort of "internet error". They voided the transaction. A real waste of time.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014