• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The black Nokia Lumia 920 is only 1 cent at Amazon Wireless when signing up for a new AT&T Wireless individual or family account with 2-year agreement. Upgrading an existing line (also with 2-year agreement) is only $19.99 for the phone. Currently on backorder, but hopefully it's worth the wait at this price for a high-quality flagship phone.

LINK

I paid the standard $99.99 upgrade price for my Lumia 920 just last week and have no regrets at that price. The lowest previous price I saw for a Lumia 920 was the $49.99 online price from WalMart.

For anyone that's curious, yes, the phone is big (4.5" display) and heavy (185g), but it just takes a little getting use to. I have not had any battery problems with the phone as some reports online have claimed. In fact, a full charge on this phone has lasted me 2 days with light to moderate usage.

Member Summary

Nokia Lumia 920
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thats a deal I was waiting for. Unfortunately it looks like Amazon cannot process my grandfathered unlimited data plan for iphone. The data plans offered for me are only the ones with data cap. Probably the only option for me is to order through att.com website if I want to maintain my unlimited data plan.

The data plan "upgrade" was also one of my concerns. The data plan options on Amazon are limited to the 3GB plan and 5GB with tethering plans, so even the cheap $20/mo 300MB plan isn't an option. In the past, I was able to choose a plan option on Amazon and then downgrade it immediately when I activated the phone through AT&T. However, I don't think AT&T will be as accomodating with the old unlimited iPhone data plan since they want to get everyone left off of those. Maybe this is how Amazon can offer the phone for so cheap since they probably get a much bigger commission with the big data plans.

If you don't have a contract currently, just cancel (port) to a prepaid plan, then come back and sign up as a "new" customer. Bam, $.01 phone.

I got my unlimited iphone data plan still grandfathered in when I got my 920 at the ATT store when it launched. I went back to ATT this weekend and got the price adjusted to the current price of $49. With the free charger it's technically equivalent to a free phone if you bought the charger.

If you purchased your Lumia after November 20, don't forget to claim your free headphones at www.nokiaholidayheadset.com Only needs a copy of the UPC and receipt.

The Lumia 920 is NOT heavy. I played with it in the store. I compared its weight to my iPhone, and the Lumia was lighter!
That's because the iPhone is made out of glass and requires a case; whereas the Lumia is tough as nail and requires no case whatsoever.

scoobydooby said:   If you purchased your Lumia after November 20, don't forget to claim your free headphones at www.nokiaholidayheadset.com Only needs a copy of the UPC and receipt.I believe this is true only if you bought from a Nokia pop up store.

whodini said:   scoobydooby said:   If you purchased your Lumia after November 20, don't forget to claim your free headphones at www.nokiaholidayheadset.com Only needs a copy of the UPC and receipt.I believe this is true only if you bought from a Nokia pop up store.

Nope. The "popup store" doesn't even sell product - they just tell you where in the mall you can pick one up. Mine merely told me the URL where I could redeem the offer.

End-user legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older, who purchase a qualifying Nokia Lumia device during the “Offer Period” (defined below) at participating AT&T®, T-Mobile® or Verizon® retail stores in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, will be eligible to receive one (1) Nokia Monster Purity Headset; Model WH-920 (ARV: $90.00) by mail, while supplies last (the “Offer”).

upgraded with walmark the lumia 920,, wondering if I can do it online with ATT online as well, still give me the option to upgrade. so I will get two phones???

I have T-Mobile, but my company will be getting upgrades from AT&T, so:
1. Can 920 be unlocked?
2. Once unlocked will it work with T-Mobile data?
3. Is data plan from AT&T a mandatory thing? And if so, is there an option for $0.00 - pay per use? (T-Mo has it).
Thanks

Do you have to pay an activation fee via Amazon? I didn't see it anywhere on their site. Is it free activation?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014