• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SquareTrade 40% off FB code (GENERATE UR OWN CODES)
you will need a facebook for this

follow this link

http://www.squaretrade.com/holidayrush

enter your email(or any email)

you can generate a new code per email, so you can basically make as many codes as you need

example:

Coupon created on 2012-11-23
for ushdfudsg@hothedjb.com
Coupon expires on 2013-01-31
Coupon Code: 19NCF84V01G

Thanks ac3c0d3r op sd

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice! Thanks OP!

thanks, I have a few plans I will need to buy this holiday season.

Do I have to register my items serial # upon purchase of the plan, or is it during the claim? I think I'd rather have the SquareTrade plan than the Staples plan I bought for my ereaders. i just got 2 Nooks @ Staples w/ one warranty plan, so it will cover the first reader that goes bad. I just have to wait to register the plan, to avoid linking a serial # to the plan. My goal is 1 plan for 2 ereaders, should i just stick with the Staples plan?

I don't have a FB account, does anyone have an extra code they would be willing to PM me? TIA

I also do not Facebook but would love two codes for cellphones I just got for my nephews. They will DEFINITELY need insurance. Please PM me. Much appreciated and happy holidays!

So its kinda false 40% sale

Normal price 124 for a iPhone 5 for 2 years
Today's special price 99.00

Add in the FB coupon and the price goes back up to 124.00 and then 40.00 off that amount

For a nexus 7 tablet it was 29.00 for 2 years which seems like a good deal, but for a iPhone, that's about the same cost as Apple care + they both have 50.00 per breakage

Dil

Thanks!

Last time I read the fine print a few years back, their insurance is more like a voucher for repair up to your insured amount. So basically you are paying $100 for a $500 repair bill that may or may not occur. Sounds like a lousy deal in my book. Is that still the case?

Thanks!~ I was hoping this would be released so I can cover my new Galaxy S3.

Squaretrade is the best! I have coverage for my kindle and for my iPad2 and it really takes a lot of worry out of using them.

Check Amazon's price for the squaretrade warranty. Many times it's cheaper than the price after the code.

wwdme said:   Check Amazon's price for the squaretrade warranty. Many times it's cheaper than the price after the code.

When I asked a rep on Squaretrade about the difference from their site and selling on Amazon, then they answered that those are just for the items from Amazon only.

It may be different for each items, but it was for tablet warranty - iPad.

Anyone have a spare code they can PM me? TIA

you can get as many as you like, as long as you have an email address.You have to " like" to enter email address, choose unlike and "like" again to enter new email address.

squaretrade seems to suck now, they force you to get accidental damage coverage now

here are some 35% off codes:
#119WFLP3T01X
#219WFNK8H015
#319WFPDF501V

Wellcum said:   Last time I read the fine print a few years back, their insurance is more like a voucher for repair up to your insured amount. So basically you are paying $100 for a $500 repair bill that may or may not occur. Sounds like a lousy deal in my book. Is that still the case?
Isn't that true of all extended warranties? What seems to make SquareTrade different is that they don't seem to be weasels who try to do everything to avoid payouts.

Anyone have a code I can use please? I need one to get a warranty for my wifes tablet. Thanks so much!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014