• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Saturday one day sale Ads
Cpu itslef is $229 usually, or $179 at microcenter, so you essentially get a motherboard MSI G43 Z77 for free at worst!

Member Summary

Intel Core i5 and Motherboard
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Perfect for a hackintosh! I have a system based in these two items and im very pleased, i recommend this

Items not showing on sale

OP, please update the thread title to indicate after $30 MIR

Could I return the motherboard alone?

The rebate isn't showing up on their website. Can anybody find it? Can't find the rebate

Looks like the deal isn't available online, but here's the rebate link:
Linky

Nice one.

See the deal on today's Oregonian. $209 b4 rebate.

In for one. Free shipping too. Thx!

ampicillinct said:   Could I return the motherboard alone?
Yes, you can and you will refund of $71.66 for that.

shinsangeun said:   ampicillinct said:   Could I return the motherboard alone?
Yes, you can and you will refund of $71.66 for that.
Really? Last time I tried I was denied and told you had to return both parts of a combo (year+ ago).

hanxay said:   ...
Cpu itslef is $229 usually, or $179 at microcenter, so you essentially get a motherboard MSI G43 Z77 for free at worst!
Well first off CPU is $169 at microcenter, not $179, and has been for a while (was even $159.99 for a time). Second, you also get $40 off ANY 1155 motherboard with the 3570K. So it's more like you're getting 1/2 a MB for free compared to Microcenter pricing.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014