Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Snowman mat
Disclaimer
WalmartLooks like they have some good deals. I bought the personalized door Matt's last year in the snowman family scene, they were a huge success! They are 15.00 now.
I'm sorry I couldn't get my links to work.....new with the iPad!

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Walmart Cyber Week
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The Quantum View QTC37A5F 37" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV for $219 appears to be back in stock right now. Thanks Monkeybiz.

khalkhalash (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 9:43p) |

Beware, many of these "deals" say "Price Rollback". What they don't tell you is that the price rollback was from months ... (more)

Lvscott (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 7:42p) |

they should name it cyber year. lol

IVYtony (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 7:59p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Why do the above links take me to Jewelery.com?

Is it me?

nope, its me too
green for OP for fixed link

Thank you, I'm sorry about the links before, I don't know why I copy and paste and it didn't work so I just typed in WalMart.com. Sorry, I was just trying to be helpful. My mistake not use to posting with iPad. Happy holidays!

Green and thanks

Thank you for putting up just one post instead of many individual posts for each item, like a seperate post for just the mat

Thanks so much! I grabbed the Braun razor for my son. Ho Ho Ho!

Looks like the Ipod touch 16GB is a good deal. I purchased one with the free bundle for 179.

What are door Matt's?

vowvoonrsq said:   What are door Matt's?I think you mean "mats". What are they? They're for wiping your feet before entering a residence.

In the context of this thread, here's an example:
www.walmart.com/ip/Personalized-17-x-27/9885845
www.walmart.com/ip/Bless-This-17-x-27/5716825

Just in case you are wondering that LG 47LS4500 47" 1080p 120Hz Edge 2D LED HDTV (1.4" ultra-slim) is 549.00 (you have to jump through 3 pages before you can see that damn price). Amazon had a better deal on that TV when they messed up the price 2 years ago! Everyone remember that one!! If you didn't get canceled we got the Blu Ray with sound system and that TV for 749!!

sweetstuff said:   I bought the personalized door Matt's last year in the snowman family scene...

So you bought the personalized door, and then you jump to telling us about Matt's last year in the snowman family scene. So Matt was in a play? a movie? Is Matt getting too old to be in the snowman family scene anymore?

I'm confused.

they have some sweet deals. thanks for sharing

Thanks OP

that Quantum View QTC37A5F 37" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV for $220 (OOS) is a good deal if you can find it. If it's anything like the 32" then it's a great set, nothing cheap feeling about it. Good LCD panel and plenty of connections. A month or two ago the 32" Quantum was only $165, best score this year.
*a quick check shows the 32" on sale for $189, totally worth it.

tanks atot op

raspino said:   Looks like the Ipod touch 16GB is a good deal. I purchased one with the free bundle for 179.

The free bundle has a USB sync/charger cable, but does not a USB sync/charger cable come inside the Ipod package along with earbuds?

A/C charger - much desired but not offered.

A second USB cable - what?

The Target BF $155 after gift card deal for either black or white Ipod Touch 16GB might have been more attractive to some.

can someone tell me if that doublepower tablet is worth the price? was looking for decent tablet for $100 or so

Anyone know how Philips HTS3531/F7 5.1-Channel DVD Home Theater System is - quality wise?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Philips-HTS3531-F7-5.1-Channel-DVD-Hom...

Considering getting it for $99....compare to $125 at Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-HTS3531-DVD-Home-Theater/dp/B007IX...

Copier/Scanner seems cheap for $22, especially if you might just need a scanner.

Copier

vowvoonrsq said:   What are door Matt's?
Door Matthew's.

Dotbody said:   vowvoonrsq said:   What are door Matt's?I think you mean "mats". What are they? They're for wiping your feet before entering a residence.

In the context of this thread, here's an example:
www.walmart.com/ip/Personalized-17-x-27/9885845
www.walmart.com/ip/Bless-This-17-x-27/5716825

Or some poor guy named Matt whose girlfriend dumped him after he spent all his black friday cash on her.

Heim said:   Copier/Scanner seems cheap for $22, especially if you might just need a scanner.
Copier
The List Price only $39. Make sure the scanner still works without costly ink (empty).

Are any of the under 350 dollar laptops a good deal for a college student. She is an extreme typer and frequently edits video on our Dell. I'm getting dizzy trying to find a good deal for her.

Looks like Amazon is matching the price of the Braun series 7 shaver

exclusivelysid said:   Anyone know how Philips HTS3531/F7 5.1-Channel DVD Home Theater System is - quality wise?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Philips-HTS3531-F7-5.1-Channel-DVD-Hom...

Considering getting it for $99....compare to $125 at Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-HTS3531-DVD-Home-Theater/dp/B007IX...

I'm using a similar unit in my bedroom no complaints. bought it last year or year before at target on clearance. My unit requires a SD card insterted in order to play properly, over the course of time we all collect a ton of the 2 gig chips....

Philips Blu-ray home theater system HTS5100B
http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/cpindex.pl?ctn=HTS5100B/F7&hl...

Thanks OP- had been looking for the Little People's garage for a year- $20 is the cheapest I've ever seen it by a long shot.

55" LG is $798 just FYI

Sams club has an HP sleekbook deal with a current generation i5 for 399 (easy to google). Get bestbuy to pricematch (their holiday policy) and then use shopdiscover to get a further ten percent off (sign up for the 5 percent off for online purchases if you have not already which stacks with best buy's additional 5%). Good keyboard and and graphics for video are supposed to be better in current gen i5. There is a WalMart asus 15 inch laptop with an a8 processor which would be better for video editing than most laptops in your price range. It is 5.5 pounds. Asus specializes in a 13-14 inch laptop 4 pound that is a poor man's macbook. Good looks, good keyboard
Refurbished with an i3 it is often found in your price range, Laptops with AMD's A8 or A10 chipset often drift into your price range and are a good budget approach to video editing.

My previous message is for Jlovey2. Posting was delayed by one of my teenagers concerns about how his 11 dollar a month page plus texting plan and five dollar a month voice minute allowance is inadequate.

Is 1 Carat. T.W. Diamond Sterling Silver Rectangular Fashion Ring real diamond?

Thanks for the info and my sympathy for dealing with your teenager. I think I've been 500 laptops since Tues. Trying to make things equal up for my kids. 13 year old had no big ticket items on his list I'd have 400 dollars worth of small toys and games or a whining child

spb37 said:   Sams club has an HP sleekbook deal with a current generation i5 for 399 (easy to google). Get bestbuy to pricematch (their holiday policy) and then use shopdiscover to get a further ten percent off (sign up for the 5 percent off for online purchases if you have not already which stacks with best buy's additional 5%).

How are you supposed to get bestbuy to pricematch when they don't carry the same model number? What model number are you talking about?

I was in Best Buy today ... they said that they are not price matching anything during this holiday season.

Those door mats are pretty cool. I will have to remember to pick one up next year.. already bought everyone everything.

ruchirlibra said:   can someone tell me if that doublepower tablet is worth the price? was looking for decent tablet for $100 or so

I went in on one...specs would lead one to believe it should perform well for the price....dual core 1.6ghz A9, capacitive touch screen, and 1gb RAM. A guy has posted a youtube video on his purchase. Front camera seems weak, but not a deal breaker for me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtuNmmjcuLw

Having Google Play on the tablet without jumping through hoops helps too. Many cheap tablets don't get certified for Google Play and you have to go through the ordeal of locating/installing drivers on your pc and installing someone's homemade script.
To cover myself, I also ordered the Visual Land Prestige 10 and will return the lesser performing tablet. (does not have Google Play)

If you need Black & Decker 18 volt batteries, there are 2 included with a drill for $50.00. Purchased separately, these batteries run $34-$38 each.

Chinsurah said:   I was in Best Buy today ... they said that they are not price matching anything during this holiday season.

That isn't true. Someone lied to you. No wonder they are going out of business.

Chinsurah said:   I was in Best Buy today ... they said that they are not price matching anything during this holiday season.

Someone told you a fib

Skipping 4 Messages...
they should name it cyber year. lol

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014