Walmart cyber week is active

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
LORENW said:   Chinsurah said:   I was in Best Buy today ... they said that they are not price matching anything during this holiday season.

Someone told you a fib

Might not be a fib. I could have sworn that the price match excludes certain dates around Black Friday. I had experience with this last year, when I found something for $20 less, the day after BF. might be wrong about this, as I haven't read into any of the price match details this season.

EDIT: Found on Best Buys Price Match Guarantee page

"Buy It Now with Confidence
Best Buy will match the price if you find a lower price on an identical available product at a local retail competitor's store, a local Best Buy retail store or BestBuy.com. Simply let us know when you are making your purchase or during the return and exchange period.

The Guarantee does not apply to: Our competitors' website prices, offers that include financing, bundling of items, free items, pricing errors, mail-in offers, competitors' service prices, items that are advertised as limited-quantity, out of stock, open-box, clearance, refurbished/used items, Deal of the Day items, BestBuy.com Midnight Sale and special hour sale events, BestBuy.com Clearance & More and Marketplace items, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving."

Monkeybiz said:   that Quantum View QTC37A5F 37" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV for $220 (OOS) is a good deal if you can find it. If it's anything like the 32" then it's a great set, nothing cheap feeling about it. Good LCD panel and plenty of connections. A month or two ago the 32" Quantum was only $165, best score this year.
*a quick check shows the 32" on sale for $189, totally worth it.

The Quantum View QTC37A5F 37" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV for $219 appears to be back in stock right now. Thanks Monkeybiz.

Beware, many of these "deals" say "Price Rollback". What they don't tell you is that the price rollback was from months ago. It wasn't done for Cyber Monday.

they should name it cyber year. lol

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014