• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Better Wi-Fi performance
Exclusive MultiBeam technology provides powerful signal strength and strong coverage throughout your home
Wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps
Easy three-step installation
Self-Healing app automatically detects and resolves most network problems
Backed by a two-year limited warranty and 24/7 tech support

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Belkin-N300-Wireless-Router/16451552

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Belkin N300
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't know where the $19.97 price comes from. $39.97 is the price at WalMart.

In store advertised special.

$39.97 in two WalMart Stores that I checked.

Is it any better than Trendnet $14.99 shipped at Amazon? Amazlink

Tronek said:   $39.97 in two WalMart Stores that I checked.

Looking at the times on the posts in this thread, how did you visit two physical WalMart stores, check the price and come back home to post this, all within 17 minutes?

the key is to install TomatoUSB on these. thats where the real savings are!

Toddler said:   Tronek said:   $39.97 in two WalMart Stores that I checked.

Looking at the times on the posts in this thread, how did you visit two physical WalMart stores, check the price and come back home to post this, all within 17 minutes?

either he's Buzz lightyear or the two walmarts are next to His Room

I used a new technology, maybe you've heard of it, it's called the phone. I guess a genius like yourself would never think of checking prices without physically driving to the store.I wonder why nobody questions the price in the posting. There is absolutely no proof that WalMart is selling this router at this price.I guess it makes sense to attack the person questioning a price that has no validity, but not question the price listed.

Tronek said:   I used a new technology, maybe you've heard of it, it's called the phone. I guess a genius like yourself would never think of checking prices without physically driving to the store.I wonder why nobody questions the price in the posting. There is absolutely no proof that WalMart is selling this router at this price.I guess it makes sense to attack the person questioning a price that has no validity, but not question the price listed.

Then you didn't check two stores, you called two stores. Maybe this is a phantom deal, but I'm not sure I'd trust whoever answers the phone at WalMart on the busiest weekend in retail.

Anything stand out between this one & the $9 keebox at frys, aside from assuming belkin's going to be a better brand (& looks much better)?

this doesn't have a usb port like the old n300, right? http://www.expansys-usa.com/belkin-share-n300-f7d7302-wireless-n...

impasse said:   this doesn't have a usb port like the old n300, right? http://www.expansys-usa.com/belkin-share-n300-f7d7302-wireless-n...

The old sharemax N300 is gone. The current one at Expansys has only 1 usb port instead of 2 and the LAN ports are MB instead of GB.

I don't know about the new 300s. The spec doesn't say USB port. I don't even know if dd-wrt or tomato works on them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014