FRY's 60" Plasma (in store) $699

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
[Panasonic 60" Viera Plasma $699]http://www.frys.com/product/7326984?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG[/L]

Must add to cart & checkout to see price.
One day only sale.
Don't bother with shipping...good only if you can pick up.

Member Summary

Panasonic VIERA 60" Plasma TV
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

We're sorry, but there has been an error generated from our server. Please click here to return to Frys.com.

If you were in the process of checking out, we suggest that you call our Customer Service (8:00am - midnight, 7 days per week) to determine the status of your order. Depending on where you were in the process, it may have been entered into our system.

1-408-350-1484
service@cs.frys.com

I live in Dallas...have NO problem adding to cart in store and checking out....
bought one this am

I see if you check availability on the FRONT, it comes up with error...but if you go to buy it, it comes up fine.

Got one of these a few weeks back, very good TV, but you must strongly control the light in your room.

put an order through. Let's see what actually happens.

Greymulkin said:   Got one of these a few weeks back, very good TV, but you must strongly control the light in your room.

Do you think this the case with all Plasmas, or more so just this model? I have french doors letting light into the room from the backyard, so that is of some concern to me.

I'm mildly interested in shopping for a 50-60" TV this year, but reflection, off-angle viewing, size and price (in that order) are most important to me, while 3D/SmartTV features are not.

The 51" Samsung plasmas, 60" Visio and Sharp's semi-matte screen have perked my interest.

Thanks for your input..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.