• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
PLEASE NOTE: AVAILABILITY WalMart IS OFF / ON

Wally Link
JVC 32" Class LCD 720p 60Hz HDTV
JLC32BC3002
$199.00

Great reviews. Enough for me to purchase and return (when I receive it) the(questionable quality) 32" Emerson purchased on BF.

EDIT: Amazon deal now dead (One left in stock at >$300)

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

JVC 32" LCD TV (16.25kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

FWIW

Product Features
HD 720p Resolution
XinemaSound System
Dolby Digital 5.1 Decode
Crystal Color Enhancement
USB port

ishyjo said:   FWIW

Product Features
HD 720p Resolution
XinemaSound System
Dolby Digital 5.1 Decode
Crystal Color Enhancement
USB port

WalMart has several sub $200, 32" TV's going on right now.

What made me choose the JVC:
-Name brand that dishnetwork remote should recognize
-10 watt x 2 speakers (20 watts) for decent size family room.

I did the Samsung 32" At Amazon @$247 because it offers a 24month SAC on the Amazon card. Very tough choice though. Samsung Link

The same JVC is at Amazon now also...

Thanks OP. In 4 one

JVC makes good products, it's just that after that $97 lightning deal fiasco yesterday on Amazon this just seems too expensive. I know it's a good price, just it doesn't seem like one in my mind now. It's the damn FW effect.

Nice !

Bought one last month on Amazon and I'm really pleased with it!

Thanks OP, I've been looking for a deal like this.

OOS

still in stock at wally

anonguy said:   JVC makes good products, it's just that after that $97 lightning deal fiasco yesterday on Amazon this just seems too expensive. I know it's a good price, just it doesn't seem like one in my mind now. It's the damn FW effect.
What fiasco was this? I totally missed out...

Shows $300 at Amazon

These JVC Tvs are made by the same company that makes vizio TVs so quality should be same as vizio

Exactly....brand names do not matter anymore.

JVC tv's aren't really "made" by JVC anymore, the name is just licensed to someone else.
Same goes for Toshiba
and Proscan (which used to be a high end brand of RCA, but is now on low-end stuff at Kmart/Sears).

Frankly, I just purchase the cheapest TV with the best (or acceptable) picture and sound.

dazviking said:   anonguy said:   JVC makes good products, it's just that after that $97 lightning deal fiasco yesterday on Amazon this just seems too expensive. I know it's a good price, just it doesn't seem like one in my mind now. It's the damn FW effect.
What fiasco was this? I totally missed out...

It was the deal that disappeared in a blink of an eye, literally. FW link

Is LED worth the extra money over LCD??

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014