• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It says eGift Cards will be emailed within 8 business days, but I got mine within 1/2 an hour.

Also note on the certificate "Not valid in New Mexico."

Slice of Joy

For every $25 you purchase in Gift Cards,* receive a Slice of Joy, good for one complimentary slice of Cheesecake!**

*Valid on Traditional Gift Cards and eGift Cards purchased online 11/23 12/25.
**eSlice of Joy cards awarded for online purchase of Traditional and eGift Cards will be emailed within 8 business days of purchase date. Valid email address required. Redeemable in restaurants 12/26/12 3/31/13.

https://shop.thecheesecakefactory.com/order/gift-card.html

Member Summary

Sounded good until the word "slice"!

ffrob said:   Sounded good until the word "slice"!

When I went to Cheese Cake Factory last month a slice was $6. I was afraid to ask what a whole cake would cost.

This is a great deal if you frequent The Cheesecake FACTORY anyways and order cheesecake (or not)

A slice of cheesecake ranges from $6-$8 and so your getting a discount value of about 25% --

If you eat there but do not eat cheesecake then the free slice certificates sell on eBay for about $5

ffrob said:   Sounded good until the word "slice"!

Well, I added "(Slice)" to the topic to prevent further confusion. I don't think anyone really would assume a whole cheesecake considering that you're only buying a $25 GC and the slices are $6 to $8 each as Scifiguy123 & militaryman mentioned.

Thank OP. Love Cheesecake FACTORY

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014