• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not sure if this is YMMV but just got back from Costco (Bolingbrook, IL) and got this deal which I didn't see advertised in their BF ad.

The Electrolux ErgoRapido Ultra Cordless 2-in-1 Stick & Hand Vac (regular $80) is on $30 instant rebate through this weekend for $50. Best price I've seen so far on this great vac!

May the post-holiday clean up begin!

Member Summary

Electrolux ErgoRapido Ultra Cordless 2-in-1 Stick and Hand Vac
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice, just got the target deal which is for the 9.6v version. I'll check the Atlanta store and report back.

damn I paid $89 for it on Costco.com...it was delivered yesterday!

is it this one? link

Super good deal! even at $80

There are 2 models, 9.6v(yellow) and 12v(gray). OP, so which one are you talking about?

Atlanta had a bunch. Here's a photo:

https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A15qXGF1NS052

ok so it looks like its this one. I sorta like the one I got better and since I was already ordering my allergy medicine from Costco and I got the $25 off $100 from the AMEX thing I'm ok with paying a little more for my version.
With that being said I love my ergorapido and the price on the one at Costo B&M is well worth it in my opinion!

Just purchased one for $49.99 at the Costco in Glenview, IL. Thanks for the link OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014