• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not sure if this is the best deal out there, this was a good deal for what i was looking for.

Link

$100 off is applicable for other providers of the phone.

I got mine ATT Phone upgrade for $150 (after $100 WalMart gift card), I dont see taxes being computed, not sure if this will be done once shipped. - 36 Activation fees apply.

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great price, but use caution if you plan to swap this phone to another line on your account. We just picked up a Galaxy S3 last month from wireless.WalMart.com (which is actually Simplexity). When we went to activate it we learned that they will charge your credit card $400 if you use a different SIM in it in the first 6 months.

This is not a Galaxy Note II. It is a Galaxy S III.

OP, add price ($99.99) and carrier (ATT) to title. A gift card to cover cost of new or upgraded service contract is nice to have but is not part of the deal.

Edit: My bad, A $100 gift card is included with the phone.

smmc1 said:   This is not a Galaxy Note II. It is a Galaxy S III. What am I missing? The link takes me to the Note 2 for $299 with free $100 WalMart gift card.

LLLosingit said:   smmc1 said:   This is not a Galaxy Note II. It is a Galaxy S III. What am I missing? The link takes me to the Note 2 for $299 with a $100 WalMart gift card.Perhaps WalMart is offering different phone deals based on availability. After entering zip code I'm shown a Galaxy S3 for $99.99 + $100 gift card.

I'm also seeing GS3 instead of GN2. Perhaps the deal will still be available locally soon.

Drizzt said:   I'm also seeing GS3 instead of GN2. Perhaps the deal will still be available locally soon.Do a search for the Galaxy Note on their site. Search yielded 8 GN2 phones with $100 gift card for AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon. AT&T's phones were the lowest priced at $249.99.

kshell said:   LLLosingit said:   smmc1 said:   This is not a Galaxy Note II. It is a Galaxy S III. What am I missing? The link takes me to the Note 2 for $299 with a $100 WalMart gift card.Perhaps WalMart is offering different phone deals based on availability. After entering zip code I'm shown a Galaxy S3 for $99.99 + $100 gift card.

You may have to search for it,
I never entered a zip code or signed in. Price for the Note 2 $299 -$100 giftcard = $199....thats a hot deal in my book.

Johneverd said:   Great price, but use caution if you plan to swap this phone to another line on your account. We just picked up a Galaxy S3 last month from wireless.WalMart.com (which is actually Simplexity). When we went to activate it we learned that they will charge your credit card $400 if you use a different SIM in it in the first 6 months.

WOW! This is what I have to do. Its going to be my Girlfriends phone but on her daughters upgrade. I am calling them right now and if the $400 charge is the case I will definately cancel hers. Thanks for the input.

Any word on this $400 charge?

Any confirmation of this $400 charge?

how do u like ur note 2 i would love 2 buy one however when i went to the wallmart's website i counnot find the $100 gift card 12-19-12 thanx jay please let me know the secret!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.