• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/70-120hz-led-wifi-1080p-4-hdmi-wifi...

Model: E701I-A3

Not as good as the Costco deal, but at least its available at Sam's as part of their Cyber Week deals.

Amazon carries it for about $20 more (but no tax for some).

Sams Club
Need a Sams Club coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

70" Vizio Razor LED TV (7.83kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Okay, it's official. The best advert for Costco that membership has its privileges at Costco as they have better prices than Sam's Club. Real FWers will now wait for Sharp to be forced yo cut their larger format flat panels.

GWBush said:   Okay, it's official. The best advert for Costco that membership has its privileges at Costco as they have better prices than Sam's Club. Real FWers will now wait for Sharp to be forced yo cut their larger format flat panels.

That's some awesome English. Did you go to school for that?

slickdeal45 said:   GWBush said:   Okay, it's official. The best advert for Costco that membership has its privileges at Costco as they have better prices than Sam's Club. Real FWers will now wait for Sharp to be forced yo cut their larger format flat panels.

That's some awesome English. Did you go to school for that?


I second that. Please try not to post anymore until you have finished elementary school.

That's our former President guys. Have some respect.


So I hope you feel better by putting down a fellow human being. What a bunch of losers that have nothing better to do than troll the message boards and check to see if they can correct someone.

I bought this for $1,499 at Costco & got 2 years of warranty, so this is not that hot unless you consider the $1,949 price currently at Costco better.

warpig said:   So I hope you feel better by putting down a fellow human being. What a bunch of losers that have nothing better to do than troll the message boards and check to see if they can correct someone.

Wow, buddy. Your correction of my correction just totally blew my mind. Keep chasing down corrections--you're totally gonna change the world!

Sam's attempt at remaining competitive with Costco:

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/70-120hz-led-wifi-1080p-4-hdmi-wifi...

$1878.00-About 100 bucks less than Costco.

slickdeal45 said:   warpig said:   So I hope you feel better by putting down a fellow human being. What a bunch of losers that have nothing better to do than troll the message boards and check to see if they can correct someone.

Wow, buddy. Your correction of my correction just totally blew my mind. Keep chasing down corrections--you're totally gonna change the world!


Lookie here slickdeal45 sent me a private text message. That was so sweet.


slickdeal45 December 3rd, 2012, 12:00 PM

Message initiated from topic: 70" Vizio Razor LED TV - $1,678.00 at SamsClub.com

You're a xxtch.

Thanks for the pm. I actually got a good laugh out of it because it proves what I wrote the first time.

You're not alone warpig, slickdeal45 has a history of childish behavior. I blocked his PM's months ago.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014