• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.frys.com/product/7387324

Copy n paste the link don't know if redirect is working ??

Specifications:

Size: 7 Capacitive Touch Tablet

Memory: 4GB Flash

Capacity Expansion: Supports up to 32GB TF Card

Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0

Member Summary

Android Tablet (13.36kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Site is now showing it at $69.99

From a quick google search for the model number...

1.2 ghz, 512mb of ram. 800*480 resolution. It does have a front facing camera.

Any idea on the manufacturer of this? I'm looking for reviews on its response or how people like it thus far.

yaijic said:   Any idea on the manufacturer of this? I'm looking for reviews on its response or how people like it thus far.

It's a generic tablet, so it's probably going to be branded differently depending on who sells it. From the quick google search I did, it appears under Cruxstar and Venstar.

Detailed specs (scroll to bottom of page). This appears to be the same tablet as linked by OP.

Bottom line: don't get this tablet unless you need something for development, a giveaway, demoing an app, kids to play with, gift for the in-laws, etc... Saw it on eBay for about $55 + free s/h. If you want to buy it in bulk from China, Alibaba has it for $45.

Received the tablet from Frys today, they sent me a refurbished one and there are lot of scratch found on the screen..

Call for exchange or refund!! Watch out!!

I got one with the same issue, I thought. I actually took it back to the store and was just about to complete an exchange, when the clerk helped me discover that the plastic screen protector layer was so perfectly cut to fit the screen that it looked like it was the screen. See if you can remove a layer of plastic film. I was able to.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014