• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Go here:

http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/StaplesCategoryDisplay?ca...

Add 5 $11.99 18-packs to your cart - totaling $59.95

Use coupon code 16570 ($5 off $50) to net down to $54.95. You also get a $5 rebate when you buy 2, so that is another $10 off netting to $44.95. You now have 90 k-cups for $44.95, or $.50 (plus tax).

If you really need a lot, you can go crazy and buy 10 packs and use code 70157 and get 5 rebates to net down to $.44 each.

Not a bad deal... if you have a $25 off $75 you could get them even lower (down to $.30/each, I think).

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

K-Cups (6.44kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Great deal, can never go wrong with coffee! Thanks for sharing. I just purchased a ton for home, the office, and for gift bags. Additional bonus is a gift card.... what to buy next??

Some of their qualifying K-cups are less ($9.99 for the Eight o' Clock brand) and are not shown on the OP's linked page. Here's their full selection: Link

Provided you buy the $9.99 flavors, the math is slightly better--- buy 6 boxes, net price works out to 36 cents/cup after the $5 off coupon and the three $5 Staples "rebate" cards you'll receive.

Awesome deal. You can never have too many kcups.

Why not just buy a solofil and use regular coffee? My guess is regular coffee works out to less then $0.36 a cup.

Thanks OP. In for 6 to get the extra $5 gift card.

THANKS! I had a $35 off $100 (single use) coupon, so I saved even more. I needed to stock up

How do you do multiple rebates? I'm doing the easy rebate, and it says just one $5 gift card, but I bought several

Thanks - this is a great deal. Esp with coupon. If anyone is looking for reg ground coffee, there is also a deal for Folgers Black Silk - Buy 1, Get 1 Free. Link below. Reg $14.99 each!!

http://www.staples.com/Folgers-Black-Silk-Ground-Coffee-Regular-...

@Deb1125

happened to me also. my order came in 2 shipments and I did not receive the offer for the second shipment. I chatted with customer service, she said that it will be corrected in 7-10 days. hth

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014