• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has the Rosewill Mechanical Keyboard with Cherry MX Brown Switch (RK-9000BR) for $64.99 + Free Shipping. This seems to be about the lowest sale price the keyboard reaches and is usually on sale for $89 and retails for $109.

Rosewill Mechanical Keyboard with Cherry MX Brown Switch (RK-9000BR) - $64.99 + Free Shipping
Overclock.net Mechanical Keyboard Switch Guide

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Rosewill RK-9000BR (8.39kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

This is the lowest price I have seen, especially brown switch version. This model is also considered to be the better one among all makes. Once you use one mechanical keyboard, it is hard to go back to the dome keyboards. Newer models by most brands include led lights and other features that aim at game players, not those who do a lot of typing. I am getting two as presents. Only 6 left at this price

whyme1 said:   This is the lowest price I have seen, especially brown switch version. This model is also considered to be the better one among all makes. Once you use one mechanical keyboard, it is hard to go back to the dome keyboards. Newer models by most brands include led lights and other features that aim at game players, not those who do a lot of typing. I am getting two as presents. Only 6 left at this price

I haven't tried these but I sure love the Northgate Omnikey I'm typing this on. (It dates from the 90's, it's seen heavy use and it's still going strong.) Mechanical keyboards are worth it if you do a lot of typing!

Why I put in my order this morning, it had about 7 in stock. I checked a few minutes ago, it shows 10 in stock!!! Looks like somebody found some spare ones at the back room!!!!!

MX Cherry Brown switches are the best. The pourage is just right. The keyboard feels and sounds professional and satisfying.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014