• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

31 Piece Roadside Emergency Kit
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, I'm picking one up. But why no flares or flashlight?

Anyone want to add other emergency stuff a kit needs, be my guest.

Not worth the money. Why? You want cheap sh*t in your trunk when you have an emergency and really need it?

VirginiaDC said:   Not worth the money. Why? You want cheap sh*t in your trunk when you have an emergency and really need it?

I think it would be good for one time use.

Ben's Outlet also has the Altec Lansing inMotion IMT620 for $49.99 shipped. I don't know if it's worthy of it's own thread, but this is the same unit woot sold last month for $5 more.

I bought this kit about 4 years ago at the same price... the only thing I have of it that has not fallen apart is the plastic case, a damaged screw driver (which my friends make fun of me for), and the jumper cables. I do not recommend wasting the money, unless you need some gloves and jumper cable. The other stuff just fell apart by looking at it wrong.

coupon $1 off $20 code: 1off20
coupon $3 off $100 code BLACKFRIDAY

WOW - INSULATED jumper cables eh? These are so much better than uninsulated jumper cables... Sigh.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014