• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Experience the next generation of our groundbreaking Smart TVTM, with full web browsers, all content services and much more. Cutting-edge TV Apps and Signature Services.

LINK

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A6480774

If it didn't work
Click any product change the SKU ID to A6480774

Add to cart for $2729.99 - $1232.00 Instant off

FREE SHIP

Dell Consumer
See Dell Consumer discounts that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samsung UN55ES7003FXZA
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I know it's been $1499 at Best Buy for a little bit.. I would post a link but I'm sure the Fatwallet re-direct would jack it up just like it jacked up your link.
lol

forzaINTER said:   I know it's been $1499 at Best Buy for a little bit.. I would post a link but I'm sure the Fatwallet re-direct would jack it up just like it jacked up your link.
lol

Yep, Its messed Now!
Here it is
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A6480774

If it didn't work
Click any product change the SKU ID to A6480774

Amazon and others have the 7100 for just $100 more, improvements over the 7000 (or 7003) include a dual-core processor for the Smart TV functions, micro-dimming of the LED backlight, and two more pairs of 3-D glasses. I got a 7100 a little over a week ago from Amazon, nice set.

Costco has this TV minus the 3D for 1049.99 in store price in Chicago

989.00 in Store at WalMart No 3D Just Smart..

Costco has the 55ES7150 in the $1500 price range.

Like I said it's without the 3D ( Which is useless IMO) I think its the 6000 0r 6100 Smart set LED 55 inch Sammy.. 1050 Costco 990 WM..

6k and 6.1k sets have a lower refresh rate. 120hz compared to the 240hz that the 7k series has. Important for Pro sports and gaming.

Yeah Im still learning Wan.. If you like post a tuturial of what all this stuff means ( Refresh rates, Screen size 15.1 Whatever) So confused.. But looking for at least a 55 inch Smart set TV ( Samsung or Viz ) is my guess..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014