• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Wii-Play-Motion-Wii-Nintendo-Wii/16518...

Out of stock online so select your local store

Update:
"purchase" online and "pick-up" at the store

Member Summary

pic
Thanks klm123
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I went to pick this up in store and was told they do not match their online pricing. The price rang up north of $50, so I declined. Just a word of caution for anyone who's heading out to pick this up.

Cant you just "purchase" online and "pick-up" at the store?

***edit***

just placed two in-store pickup orders (had to choose 2 diff stores due to inventory available)...

adlr said:   I went to pick this up in store and was told they do not match their online pricing. The price rang up north of $50, so I declined. Just a word of caution for anyone who's heading out to pick this up.

Don't you pay for it online and just pick it up in the store? I bought one, and paid online and will be picking it up in the store...

OOS, for me at least

My store(s) showed stock available, but site would not allow me to choose anything other than ship to home ... I give up!

I stopped by the store that have 2 available and couldn't buy with online price either.

my order just got cancelled

the stock date is a week old, so many orders are getting cancelled. Go ahead and place your order, but don't hold your breath.

Same with me. Order cancelled.

orangecrushv said:   Cant you just "purchase" online and "pick-up" at the store?

***edit***

just placed two in-store pickup orders (had to choose 2 diff stores due to inventory available)...

updated. Thanks

Thanks! Ordered 2 Sunday at a Wal-Mart that showed stock and picked up today. Great deal OP!

FWIW I picked up a couple of these at Target and price matched to Wallys. They are in with the clearance stuff. Also if you are in it just for the motion plus remote, Toys r us has fling-smash with remote for $25. Get the $20 Toys r us Groupon for $10 and it comes out to $15.

WalMart sent me an email, i was able to check out for ship to store!!

Thanks OP. Found a pair in stock at a store near me and ordered & paid online.

Online price back up to $48...

I should have ordered 2 of these but at least I was able to get one for $15...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014