Canon lens 24-105L F4 $750 @ eBay.

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
L lens, good range, good build, IS. Good walk around lens or those don't "need" F2.8

Link
And dont forget 2% FatCash with this purchase.

Member Summary

Canon lens 24-105L F4
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have never seen a 24-105L this cheap. Good find.

I've had this lens for a couple of years. I've used it on both a 5D and a 5D Mark II. It's not as sharp as my other L lenses. (I have the 70-200mm F4 non-IS and that one is SUPER sharp.) I'm considering replacing the 24-105 at some point. I don't think it's just me; another Canon shooter I met in passing noted my lens and remarked, "Worst L lens Canon ever made."

PureJustice said:   I have never seen a 24-105L this cheap. Good find.

This was the price on and off of eBay for the past 2 months with bigvalueinc.

shoxpro72 said:   PureJustice said:   I have never seen a 24-105L this cheap. Good find.

This was the price on and off of eBay for the past 2 months with bigvalueinc.

I need to get out more

I hate to be a threadcrapper, but this lens truly is not worthy of the L-lens label. There are better lenses, even at this price. ahallfatwallett is right on with his comments.

interesting comments...
However, most of the 291 reviewers on Amazon.com gave it an average 4.5/5 star rating. I have this lens with my Canon 7D and it is really great!

Amazon reviewers

150 reviewers at the highly rated pro shop, Adorama.com, gave it 5/5 stars.
Adorama reviewers

994 reviewers at the highly rated pro shop, B&H Photo, gave it 5/5 stars
B&H Photo reviewers

Caution -- even if it is a good price, if you do not buy it from an authorized CANON internet or store seller, their warranty would not be valid. Adorama and B&H Photo ARE authorized Canon retailers (online and store front)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014