• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WalMart has Lumia 920 (yellow) for $49.99 with 2 yr ATT contract, new or renew. Shipping is Free. You will get a $100 WalMart giftcard. So, you are getting a free Lumia 920 and making $50! For some states, there is no tax (I'm in WA, and there is no tax charged, even there are WalMart all over the place!)

Other color also available for $69.99 with the same condition. So, you can make $30 if you go with white, red, cyan or black.

Some color of the phones are on back order, so shipping date is unknown.

Save 5% + 5% more when you use shopdiscover or FatWallet Cash Back and pay with a discover card. YMMV.

Seems to me it's the best deal out there if you are in the market for a Lumia 920.

Yellow
White
Black
Red
Cyan

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Lumia 920 (yellow)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think contract kills the deal.

woomanhei said:   I think contract kills the deal.
Seriously. You aren't really "making $50" when you have to continue to pay monthly (unless you were planning to buy and are under contract already).
Not a good deal for probably 99% of readers.

No money maker here! Move along...

Not true all the time. I pay 1k shared minutes and unlimited webaccess (4G speed, not 3G) in two phones from Tmobile for $100. Compared to any other carrier, I do not see anyone can beat it. New 2 year contract with two free phones that costs $600 in open market is a no brainier for me.

woomanhei said:   I think contract kills the deal.

I dunno...my math says that this deal makes the phone cost $371 if you want to break the contract, pay the ETF, and take it to a provider like Straight Talk. That's a pretty good deal on the phone!

My math:

-$100 -> Gift Card
$50-> Cost of Phone (plus tax)
$36-> Activation Fee
$60-> One month of the cheapest service w/ data
$325-> ETF

Edit: Nevermind: fine print on the gift card states, "eGift card to be emailed on or before 1/18/2013. Service must remain active and in good standing as of 1/14/2013 to qualify."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014