• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Caldwell Lead Sled DFT
Disclaimer
I was at Gander Mountain 11/24 and this Lead Sled DFT was $219.99

Current deal at Cabela's $99.99 plus free shipping - Coupon Code - 2GIFTS

cheapest price elsewhere Bud's guns $161

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Caldwell174-Lead-Sled-DFT174/7088...

Caldwell® Lead Sled DFT®

Dual Frame Technology eliminates nearly all vibration
Specially designed front rest
Foam-lined rear cradle
Adjust 22" to fit most firearms
One-handed target centering
Nonskid rubber feet

The Lead Sled DFT took the original ground-breaking Lead Sled™ recoil reduction and improved it. Dual Frame Technology (DFT) and specially constructed front rest bag and foam-lined rear cradle solidly stabilize a rifle or shotgun to eliminate nearly all vibration and felt recoil. It adjusts 22" forward and back to fit most firearms. Rear elevation knob adjusts 2" to make target centering an easy one-handed operation. Baffled tray secures up to 100 lbs. of weight (four 25-lb. bags of lead shot) to tame the heaviest magnums. Nonskid rubber feet.
Weight: 24 lbs.
Dimensions: 30"L x 12"W x 13"H.

Member Summary

Caldwell Lead Sled DFT
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Smoking deal, i just ordered one. I was about to order the Lead Sled Plus for 109 on eBay(the less expensive model). The dual rails of the DFT accommodate guns with larger mags(30rd).

Dave

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014