• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Brother MFC-J430w Inkjet All-in-One with auto document feeder and wireless networking for the small or home office!

4-in-1: print, copy, scan, fax
Prints 10 ppm black, 8 ppm color; copies 5 cpm black, 5 cpm color (ISO-based) Learn more about ISO
Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n networking and USB 2.0 connectivity
1.9" color LCD display
Prints up to 6000 x 1200-dpi resolution
100 sheet input tray
20 sheet Automatic Document feeder
Scans up to 2400 x 2400 dpi (Up to 19200 x 19200 dpi interpolated)
Letter-size scanner glass
Monthly duty cycle of up to 2,500 pages
Faxes up to 14.4 Kbps
Ink save mode
Brother iprint&Scan- Free app download for wireless printing (JPEG & PDF) from and scanning to your Apple or Android mobile device
4 cartridge ink system allows you to only change the cartridge that needs to be replaced
7.1"H x 15.9"W x 14.9"D, 19.8 lbs
1 year limited warranty
USB cable sold separately

Buy this:
http://www.staples.com/Brother-MFC-J430w-Inkjet-All-in-One/produ...

And this:
http://www.staples.com/Kaspersky-Internet-Security-2013-for-Wind...

rebate:
https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/promocenter/staples/promotion...
will make kaspersky free, enjoy!

Use Coupon:70157 $15 off $100

tax on some state.

Member Summary

Brother MFC-J430w Inkjet All-in-One Printer
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Staples.com show $49.99 for MFC-J430W, not $34.99??

Peterliu2000 said:   Staples.com show $49.99 for MFC-J430W, not $34.99??

While I don't condone the MM fraud part....you need to read the directions to get it to OP's checkout price.

respdoc said:   Peterliu2000 said:   Staples.com show $49.99 for MFC-J430W, not $34.99??

While I don't condone the MM fraud part....you need to read the directions to get it to OP's checkout price.

Please help me understand why all the "Red's" and how is this deal a MM fraud? I'm about to pull the trigger since I badly need a printer

mmyk72 said:   respdoc said:   Peterliu2000 said:   Staples.com show $49.99 for MFC-J430W, not $34.99??

Please help me understand why all the "Red's" and how is this deal a MM fraud? I'm about to pull the trigger since I badly need a printer

This is actually a good deal. REDS might be because of a statement which was there in original post. I had a $30 off $90 coupon which made my total purchase price as $82 (including tax). Printer will be effectively $22 once I receive $60 SER.

mmyk72 said:   

Someone.. (either Mod or OP) edited out the fraud part.

Sorry, but an error has been made.

Please check the following field(s):

*Coupon code
Invalid coupon.

It wont seem to take the 15 off code. Says code is invalid.

Any thoughts on the issue?

The OP is pretty straight forward at this point.

RhizzleBop said:   It wont seem to take the 15 off code. Says code is invalid.

Any thoughts on the issue?

The OP is pretty straight forward at this point.
Code expired on 11/25. If you subscribe to Staples' email blasts you would have gotten a unique 16 digit code for $15 off $100 that is good for today only.

I figured it out.. That code has expired on Saturday.. He was trying to get your order over 100 by adding the Kaspersky ( wich became free with the rebate) then apply the 15.00 code off 100.00 or more. The Printer is still 49.99 at checkout though.. I am taking back my HP to cosco TODAY.. Cost me 130.00.. Thanks OP.. Whomever you are.. You saved me 80.00

They may have been 16 digit code also but there where 2 that where 5 Digits. He posted the 100 off one

I have 2 different Staples accounts, and have a Staples reward number, but I dont have any Staples emails going back for a LONG time. Crap.
I'd do the rebate to sweeten the deal another 15 bucks.

I'd do the rebate to sweeten the deal another 15 bucks.

I hear you.. I was all set till that code didn't work.. You could prolly sell that Security software on eBay or CL.. I have never heard of it though. Then waiting on the rebate for 6-9 weeks.. I passed.. Just took the printer for 50.00 and returning the other one I paid over 100 for.. Tell you guys what.. This is the second HP I bought at Costco.. HP Printer's are for shit.. First one just simple locked up after 6 months and I could never get it to unlock for more than a day.. Total PITA..

49.99 is in store price for this model today..

I HATE this printer. It never keeps the connection after going into idle. Argh.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014