• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dell will have the XPS 8500 Intel i7 Desktop for $699 as a Cyber Monday Door buster. Deal will be active from 3pm - 6pm EST on Monday. Not hot but Okay for those that didn't buy on Black Friday. Other door busters here: http://www.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/cyber-monday-do...

All coupons seem to be dead but maybe you can get it slightly cheaper through EPP site?

Member Summary

Dell XPS 8500 Intel i7 Desktop
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
3rd Gen i7 processor , Win8, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD
use coupon 1BBBZLJSCTPSS3 for an extra $50 off. Making it $650 total
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

good, not great deal. I'm tired of looking though so I jumped on this. Green for you ... now my kids will stop whining that the computer is too slow!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.