• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
"Gluten Freely" is a site run by General Mills. They sell an assortment of gluten-free items. Chex cereal, Lara bars, Chebe mixes, Pamela's mixes, Better Batter, and more.

Link to sale

Main page

The free shipping is the biggie here. Normally you have to spend $75 to get free shipping. Shipping is free for Cyber Monday only - November 26, 2012.

They also have quite a few things on sale. Better Batter 2.5 pounds for $8.40 looks good to me.

Chocolate Chex isn't on sale, but I can't get it locally, so I'm glad to be able to get it.

Member Summary

Sale and Free Shipping (125.61kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Great! Placing an order for my sis.

Even the sale items listed were much cheaper from other sources that also offer free shipping… Amazon, Vitacost, iHerb etc.

NuMystic said:   Even the sale items listed were much cheaper from other sources that also offer free shipping… Amazon, Vitacost, iHerb etc.

Hmmmm... Must depend on what you're ordering. I just double-checked what's in my cart against Amazon and Vitacost prices, and the items are way cheaper with this sale (plus, if you sign up for their mailing list they send you a code for an additional discount).

I'm only ordering items that are marked down, though (some by half off), so that may be the difference.

Just a side note. Gluten Free Bisquick makes the best chicken for sweet and sour chicken. Use it with some water for the batter and deep fry. It's yummy and we aren't using it for dietary reasons.

NuMystic makes a good point, you want to check and make sure you're getting the best price.

One reason I was glad for this sale, I can just get 1 box of Chex. With Amazon, I would have to get 6 boxes. Oh, and the Chocolate Chex is on sale now, $2.63 with another 25% off at the checkout. It wasn't on sale when I posted, but I think they were still transitioning over at that point. Luckily I didn't place my order right away.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014