• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Cyber Monday -- CYBERORBITZ

Until Nov. 30th -- HOLIDAY15

Happy Travels!

Orbitz
Need a Orbitz coupon that earns Up to 6.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Orbitz 15% Off
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I cannot find a place to enter a promo code when booking a flight only. Any ideas?

Book a qualifying hotel between November 15, 2012 12:00AM (CST) and November 26, 2012 11:59PM (CST), for 1 or more nights for travel between November 16, 2012 and January 5, 2013, via Orbitz and instantly receive 15% off your booking through the use of the promotion code. Limit one discount per hotel room and one promotion code per booking. Discount may not be used toward the booking of a vacation package. Discounts are not redeemable for cash for any reason. Promotion codes are non-transferrable, not for resale, and cannot be combined with other offers. Any attempt at fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Orbitz reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion.

I can't find a place to enter in the promo code anywhere.

Just in time for the holidays! Awesome.

It's after you go to checkout and indicate the guest name. The page that comes up will have "Promotion code" on the top, you just have to expand it.

Please update the title to read that this is for HOTEL bookings only. If one were to book airfare, there is NO section to put a promotional code in there. This must only work for hotels and upon reading over the details, this does appear to be the case.

Are these codes valid for flights?

Was I not clear enough?

My apologies, I did use this for my hotel booking, was unaware it was a no go for flights!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.