• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
American Express FaceBook page: $25 statement credit when you sync a valid AMEX card then spend $100+ with that card at Sony online or B&M.

Deal should show up in the offers page under "My Account"

Exp. 2/23/2013

Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $100 or more in-store at Sony or online at Sony.com/store by 2/23/2013.

TERMS: Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 8 weeks after American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from the merchant until all of the items from your qualifying purchase have been provided or shipped by the merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if: (i) the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it; (ii) it is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party; or (iii) it is not made directly with the merchant.

Sony
See Sony coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

amx (22.15kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

I do not have a Sony offer under my Sync page - and I was about to buy a camcorder, too

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014