QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

White USB Power Adapter Charger for iPhone iPhone 3GS iPhone 4 iPhone 4s iPhone 5 $1.99 shipped MERITLINE

First page
Last page
1 of 1
WikiPost
11/26/12 9:08 AM
charger [ image/jpeg - 52.98kB ]
labboypro
11/28/12 2:52 PM
I've been trying to pick up a few of these on fleabay and (shill bidders?) keep bumping them up beyond price in this OP. So... maybe I'll just pick up from Meritline. Don't forget FC, and make sure you pay attention at checkout... it defaults to "expedited" shipping, which is $1.99.
PrinceK
11/28/12 3:11 PM
I got the one I linked to on eBay. Worth a couple bucks to be to use on my electronics (kindle, ipod touch, phone etc)
labboypro
11/28/12 3:33 PM
PrinceK said:   

I got the one I linked to on eBay. Worth a couple bucks to be to use on my electronics (kindle, ipod touch, phone etc)

Why is the eBay one you linked worth $3.00 more than the one in the OP? They are visibly the same, and most likely are even physically the same (or at least one Chinese factory copying another Chinese factory's design). eBay seller self-promotion?
PrinceK
11/28/12 4:16 PM
labboypro said:   

Why is the eBay one you linked worth $3.00 more than the one in the OP? They are visibly the same, and most likely are even physically the same (or at least one Chinese factory copying another Chinese factory's design). eBay seller self-promotion?

It's worth $3 more to me bc one states that it's an Apple OEM product, while the Meritline product does not. Assuming the link I posted is truthful, seller does have a 99.4% positive feedback, the QC standards and quality of parts are likely different. Meritline product reviews has a significant number of negative reviews.. is it worth my time to RMA a product and potentially not have a working charger for 4 weeks? The eBay product should get to my house from FL by Tuesday Dec 4 which is much faster than Meritline's products from China. Don't be so quick to accuse labboypro . You really think an eBay seller with 28,000+ feedback needs to be trolling websites to self-promote?
Toddler
11/28/12 4:20 PM
I've bought so-called OEM iPod cables from Meritline, Amazon and eBay and have yet to receive a true OEM cable, or even one of equivalent quality. I'm so tired of it.
PrinceK
11/28/12 4:27 PM
That is true, even this one might not be OEM (eBay seller's website of product is http://bit.ly/X1zy9z). If it looks shabby when I get it, I'll probably complain and ask for a few dollars back for false advertising.
labboypro
11/28/12 4:34 PM
PrinceK said:   

labboypro said:   

It's worth $3 more to me bc one states that it's an Apple OEM product, while the Meritline product does not. Assuming the link I posted is truthful, seller does have a 99.4% positive feedback, the QC standards and quality of parts are likely different. Meritline product reviews has a significant number of negative reviews.. is it worth my time to RMA a product and potentially not have a working charger for 4 weeks? The eBay product should get to my house from FL by Tuesday Dec 4 which is much faster than Meritline's products from China. Don't be so quick to accuse labboypro . You really think an eBay seller with 28,000+ feedback needs to be trolling websites to self-promote?

You have confused "accuse" with "asking a question."
First page
Last page
1 of 1
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.