Voting History
rated:

Legend Front
Disclaimer

Legend Rear
Disclaimer

Legend side-ish
Disclaimer
Epik makes audiophile subwoofers with dual opposed drivers for both more bass and an amazing lack of vibration in the sub itself.
The Epik Legend has
  • Two opposed 12" drivers
  • 300W RMS amp; 750W peak
  • Sealed cabinet - great for music, never has port noise, less drop-off in frequency response
  • Side-firing
  • Frequency response 20-200Hz +/- 3.5dB
  • 16-18 Hz usable extension
  • Size: 18h x 15w x 20d inches (with grills; 13w without)

I've got this speaker's bigger brother, the Epik Empire (dual opposed 15" drivers), and can vouch for the quality and accuracy of the subs.
Because Epic sells direct, you'll get far more value here than any speaker in a comparable range you might find at a retail store. IMHO, this is a huge value (normal price is $499, plus freight, which is probably about $50 each).

Go here.

A review:
AudioVideo2day.eu

Member Summary

epik
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Are these the models with the bad amps?

I got the Dynasty (has since been discontinued) and have nothing but great things to say about Epik! Highly recommend and at $100 discount and free shipping this is a great deal...green for you OP!

Looks like a very good value and would be on my short list if I were in the market for a sub today.

amheck said:   Are these the models with the bad amps?

There were some premature amp failures. From what I've read on AVSForum.Com,
Epik has been very good in making it right.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014