• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

TV (16.52kB)
Disclaimer
This Vizio 58" HDTV provides an intense at-home 3D movie theater experience by displaying both 3D and HD content with amazing clarity, color and contrast, and looks great while doing it.

LINKY

Member Summary

Vizio XVT3D580CM (3.52kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Good deal, but potential buyers need to realize that while some movies will now have no black bars at the top and bottom on this set, other movies and all of television will have them on the left and right. The term to research prior to making a decision on this TV would be "aspect ratio."

I saw this tv at Sams Club. Very impressive on a bluray that filled the screen, but on most other things, the display is similar to a 40 inch tv.

equally 46.6 inch tv for 16:9

DoctorDeals said:   Good deal, but potential buyers need to realize that while some movies will now have no black bars at the top and bottom on this set, other movies and all of television will have them on the left and right. The term to research prior to making a decision on this TV would be "aspect ratio."What he said. I think it's hitting Vizio and retailers that they really pooched it, as a set with 21:9 has rather ltd consumer appeal. Also, same price direct from Vizio as well as a few other retailers this past weekend.

Every big name store had TV's piled up to ceiling IN STORE.. I have a hunch prices have farther to fall.. After the coming weeks they know NOBODY WILL BE SHOPPING ANYMORE

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014