• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261130996...

already 767 sold today, and white is OOS, but black, blue and red are available. i just picked up a red one along with a straight-talk sim for $9.99 w/free overnight shipping.

Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy S III S3 GT-I9300 (57.22kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

hmm will it do native ATT LTE?

pentaband?

lillazyfats81 said:   hmm will it do native ATT LTE?

pentaband?

i have no idea. i'm just in the market for a phone and don't want a contract. i wanted the nexus 4, but don't feel like sitting around hoping it comes back in stock one of these days. $45 for straight-talk fits my situation perfectly.

no, it does not have an LTE chip.

yes, it's pentaband, but does not have AWS band, so no "4G" on t-mo, unless you are in a city where they are switching it over to the 1900, e.g. las vegas.

If I recall correctly, international version has quad core.

The USA variants are dual

I just spent $550 on mine last week @ Newegg. ;( This is an amazing deal. Phone is great and super fast. On T-Mobile it's the best if you can get the HSPA speeds. They have a $30/mo plan for web only exclusive deal, but you get unlim text/data/100 min. Well worth it. Besides, if you need more talk time you can always use GV.

I think at this time, this phone can only do EDGE on Tmobile and only can do 3g max.(att) not an LTE

Wow. I never knew S3 has so many different "versions"!
This is confusing for Samsung to release same model name for multiple different devices.

Seems like (Thanks Barabas for comparison) this one is of limited use on Verizon

any other deals on this phone ?

anyone?

Vonage also offer free call (3000 mins) and unlimited texts.
another comment, s3 has short battery life. cant hold for one day in regular use.

kuroukage said:   I just spent $550 on mine last week @ Newegg. ;( This is an amazing deal. Phone is great and super fast. On T-Mobile it's the best if you can get the HSPA speeds. They have a $30/mo plan for web only exclusive deal, but you get unlim text/data/100 min. Well worth it. Besides, if you need more talk time you can always use GV.

I love the white color one best, thank you.

These will drop like a brick in price once the S4 comes out in two months...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014