• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Creative D80 White
Disclaimer
Creative D80w Portable Bluetooth Speaker for iPod, iPad, iPhone, and Tablets is only $29.88 at WalMart.com. Must be an exclusive color for them.

I cannot find White anywhere else, but this does appear to be the Creative Labs D80 speaker. I have the D200 and love it. For less than $30, this is a great deal for gifting or to have around the house. Perfect match for the new white iPhone 5's.

Amazon and others seem to have the Black and Green for about $35 - this is less than $30 and the only place I can find it in White. Looks pretty slick from the pictures.

Member Summary

Creative Labs D80
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got mine today. I wouldn't pay $5 for this piece of junk. Bass is so muddy it sounds like the speaker is filled with oatmeal. It's going back to WalMart tomorrow.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014