• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The BH9936 Remote Controlled Switch Sockets are ideal for the remote operation of many electrical devices, including lamps, appliances, tools and more. It even works outside!

LINKY

Meritline.com
Need a Meritline.com coupon that earns 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Switch
Thanks JHBalaji
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Another option is this one. It can be programed to be used by any IR remote (common TV remote) button of your choice. I have one and use it for my disco ball/spotlight. It does have 2 US plugs on the sides. The front plug is US,Euro,Italy and Korea (I just found that out. I didn't know what that weird looking plug was for). http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wireless-Remote-Control-AC-Plug-Switch-Outlet-Socket-Control-US-Seller-Fast-/220986331704?pt=US_Lighting_Parts_and_Accessories&hash=item3373cfd238

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014