• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has a coupon deal on 3 Top Reviewed tool bags. These are great for the tradesman or handyman in the family.
Custom LeatherCraft 1539 18 Multi-Compartment Tool Carrier $48.99 after coupon
Custom LeatherCraft 1528 23 Pocket Large Electrical Tool Carrier $30.11 after coupon
Custom LeatherCraft 1509 21-Pocket Zippered Professional Electricians Tool Pouch $26.66 after coupon

Here is a link. http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000742001&pf_rd_p=1...
Like all coupons at Amazon you never know when they are going to run out.

Member Summary

tools
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice!! just what I need. I like to keep my tools in seperate bags for different functions so I am getting one of the electrical tool carriers as well as the large bag. I really like the size of it, as well as the multiple pockets. thanks for posting the deal!!

That's a great deal, thanks for posting.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014