Driver Complement: four 6.5" Bi-Laminate driver
30Hz-25kHz
8 Ohms
20-275W
90dB
Dual (bi-amp) 5 way binding posts
Crossover: 2.6kHz and 2.6kHz cascade tapered 2nd order
Magnetic Shielding

Polk specs, maybe for series I, but said to be nearly identical to series II anyway.

Note that price is per speaker, so it's $299.98 for a pair.
Free ship for most (NE restrictions apply).
"Iron Egg" holiday shopping guarantee.

YouTube review.

Thanks 2 Mix Master Ice @ SD

Member Summary

speaker
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've got the monitor 60's, which are the little brother to this guy and i LOVE THEM.

Great deal on great speakers. Make sure you have plenty of power to push the 70's though

leprechanmonkie said:   I've got the monitor 60's, which are the little brother to this guy and i LOVE THEM.

Great deal on great speakers. Make sure you have plenty of power to push the 70's though

And the 60's are going for $99.99 each here. Gotta love the discounts on this Polk series...

Anyone know if these are ported in the rear as well? If so, they will want a bit more space between them and a rearward wall versus no rear porting.

not ported in the rear.

I still own my Polk Monitor 70's that I actually bought back in the 70's when the company was new. They still sound awesome. I think I paid close to a $1000 for the pair which was a huge amount of money back then. I'm thinking they are constructed with a little cheaper materials these days but for the price you can't go wrong.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014