• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hey guys,

I just got this coupon in my email because I have ordered from Buy Auto Parts before. Unless you are already a customer, there is no way to find out about this deal.

I ordered a steering pump for my Mini Cooper a couple months back, and I got a pretty good deal. So far, no complaints.

If you need something mechanical for your car, this is a great chance to save some money. It's also nice to get that $25 coupon in the bank, in case something goes wrong in future.

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50

You can go to their website: www.buyautoparts.com and use the Coupon Code BAP1525 at checkout.

When I placed my order I called in and talked to one of the sales reps. After a little chit chat, the guy hooked me up. Not sure if they will take the coupon code over the phone, but it's worth a shot.

Hope this helps someone out there!

Member Summary

auto parts
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This sounds like the free commercial from the merchant.

Hey stuffed wallet-- I don't always post, but when I do, I do it well. Thanks for your concern.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014