• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Stolen from SD.

An old 50% off code from Papa John's appears to be working right now, but the interesting part is that it is stackable with other codes, giving you up to 75% off your order.

For example, the following promo code for 50% off:
•Pepsi50

Then use code "Broncos" for another 50% off.

•Or some of the codes on this page [abiteofpizza.com] that are good for 50% off -
Or search for your specific store for a list of codes here [abiteofpizza.com].

Enter the Pepsi50 code first, and then the other 50% off code.

This only seems to work with some of the 50% off codes, so please post which codes it works with for you. Here's a list of the codes it works with that I have checked:
•Broncos

Even if this doesn't work, you should still be able to get 50% off, which is a good deal.

Member Summary

papa johns
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I assume it's 50% of any large pizza at "regular" price?

niniss (Dec. 24, 2012 @ 6:14a) |

Worked in Georgia

xzsadboyzx (Feb. 21, 2013 @ 2:58p) |

pepsi50 works in Morrow, GA

xzsadboyzx (Mar. 04, 2013 @ 11:09a) |

code "Broncos"
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

doesnt work for me. thanks anyways.

Pepsi50 works in Cincinnati! Thanks!

only the pepsi 50% worked for me...could not stack the others

Worked for me! 75% off!

Wow, it actually works! Cheap pizza tonight!

did not stack with visa25

Works, but doesn't work; pepsi50 adds 50% off any pizza at regular menu price for the couple stores I tried. Bummed.

took 50% off of the 'retail' brought $13 down to $8.50. other codes would not work, DC area.
good enough for tonight's dinner and a bigger tip to the driver. thank's.

not working for me in vero beach fl

Pepsi50 works in houston, but not stackable with the other coupons.

where do you put the coupon?

pepsi50 worked for me.
50thanks also gave 50% but couldn't stack.

only 50% worked in Denver,co

Broncos didn't work in NJ

Thanks for the posting, but none of the codes stack for me. 50% off a pizza is nice though.

Did not work, but I used lobos for 50% off the ENTIRE order.

Pepsi50 worked for me, but Broncos however did not. Thanks for this though. I've been wanting to try their meatball pep.

Must be regional with sports teams. Seattle's all a bunch of losers.

Seconded. Maybe no coupon space because I added a 2 Med for $14 or whatever.

Thanks OP! only 50% off worked for me.

Money saving tip: If you guys want 4+ toppings and one of the specialty pizza's is a close match...then pick it and do a 1 item substition. it's cheaper than building your own.

pepsi50 worked but the other 50%off coupons didn't. The 10pop worked for free 15 chicken poppers with 10 reward points.

"The promo code you entered cannot be applied with the existing promo in your cart."

galeela said:   pepsi50 worked but the other 50%off coupons didn't. The 10pop worked for free 15 chicken poppers with 10 reward points.

Same here, looks like dinner.

Unable to stack any of the coupons.

I just used PEPSI50 today in Fort Lauderdale and it worked for 50% off regular prices but it was not stackable as far as I could tell. Thanks!

Pepsi50 worked in Dublin CA!

pepsi50 works in NC, broncos does not. Takes 50% off a pizza.
Used a 50% off code this past weekend (something related to duke), applied to entire order.

Coupons have not been stackable for me in last 6 months, possibly ever.

Time to try for Pizza tomorrow, thanks OP!

cannot stack anything for more than 50%.
Austin, TX.

Worst pizza of all time for me, makes the stomach hurt, whats in this stuff?

foghorn2 said:   Worst pizza of all time for me, makes the stomach hurt, whats in this stuff?

I wouldn't say worst but it does taste like cardboard. If you like it I guess this is a good deal and definitely worth buying now as I hear Papa Johns is going to be raising their prices.

has anybody won a pizza from their promo yet

weestraw1 said:   has anybody won a pizza from their promo yet

Which promo? I've won 3 free pizzas from PJ and got a few other free ones with "reward points". Sure it's not the best pizza but it's fast, cheap and hot (like some of my old girlfriends) and it certainly isn't the worst in my area.

galeela said:   pepsi50 worked but the other 50%off coupons didn't. The 10pop worked for free 15 chicken poppers with 10 reward points.

Yea, it worked for me but COST me 10 reward points! WTF
Poppers were basically crumbs, and the PIZZA was the worst ever from Papa Johns!

PEPSI50 still working, used it while placing an order on my phone..

weestraw1 said:   has anybody won a pizza from their promo yet noticed this. Too but nothing keeps you from placing three separate orders

Code does not work in RTP, NC area.

HTH and Merry Christmas!

foghorn2 said:   Worst pizza of all time for me, makes the stomach hurt, whats in this stuff?

I love papa's but Pizza Hut has the same negative effect on me. To each their own.

Skipping 5 Messages...
pepsi50 works in Morrow, GA

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.