• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
GoPro Hero3 Black Edition $319.99 plus tax Sports Authority B&M only using paper coupon out of Denver Sunday Paper 11/25/12. The online 20% off excludes GoPro & the physical paper coupon does not.

Store Price $399.99
Discount - $80.00
-------------------------------
Subtotal $319.99
Tax (CO) 8.075%
Tax (CO) $25.84
---------------------------------
Total $345.83 Plus 5% back in rewards ($15.99 on sale price of $319.99)

There have been some cheaper deals out there (using 100 off from Vegas show) but this was the best deal i could find and have the Hero 3 black today.

Info on Hero 3 from GoPro site: [url]http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-hero3-black-edition[/url]

Sports Authority
See Sports Authority discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

GoPro Hero3
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

vegas show coupon? Does this still exist? I don't have a SA near me

I think it was the SEMA Vegas

Do you have an extra copy of the newspaper ad? When does it expire?

coupon
Disclaimer
I believe this is the coupon that OP was referring to from the Sunday paper. It was in our local Sunday paper (11/25 Springfield, IL).

Thanks OP. That's a great camera. I am very tempted to buy a second one, as the first is so good. I will see if I can scrounge up a Sunday paper...

targetshopper said:   I believe this is the coupon that OP was referring to from the Sunday paper. It was in our local Sunday paper (11/25 Springfield, IL).

Yep that's the one i used. Thank you

Tripp1269 said:   I think it was the SEMA Vegas

are these still available somewhere?

Backcountry for 399 - use FatCash

madalin said:   Backcountry for 399 - use FatCash

14% FW CashBack today

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014