• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Oral B Rebate Holiday Rebate 2012.pdf
Disclaimer
http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/oral-b-professional-care-profes...

Originally $77.99

Now $29.99 - $4.5 with code 15THANKS - $15 MIR = $10.49

Shipping is free

Walgreens
See Walgreens promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Oral-B Professional Care Professional Care 1000 Toothbrush
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bought two Oral-B Toothbrushes. One is PC 1000, another is 7400. The rebate forms were sent soon, but the the rebates never come.

Thanks OP. I had the rebate form and was just waiting for a deal! I've never had a problem getting Oral B rebates.

Currently Not Available
Not Available Out of Stock

Anyone receive theirs? Its been over a week since I ordered and it hasn't been shipped yet!

Just received mine today. It was shipped from PA to CA.. ground

Since they've been sold out online for a while, I bought mine in-store for $40. Planning to send in the $15 MIR. Also bought a set of Walgreens-brand replacement heads (pack of 3 for $10). Does anyone have experience with the quality of this kind of replacement brush head (OEM Oral-B vs "generic" Walgreens)?

yeah oos

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014