• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Anyone looking for a framing nailer for their handyman gift or in need of one for general DIY remodeling might want to consider this deal.

This deal is a current price savings of between $25 and $84 on just the Nailer alone. What is crazy is that you can buy this combo for $60 less than just the Framing nailer alone online. And in store, at least my local Home Depot, it was $84 less than the nailer alone.

Home Depot B&M only and YMMV has the Husky HFR2190 framing nailer in a combo pack with a palm nailer. The Framing nailer is Husky model HFR2190 (normally $159) and the Palm Nailer is Model HMPN (normally $49). In the combo pack online they are $99.88, but at my local Home Depot they have 5 or 6 left for $74.

This framing nailer is apparently the same as a Freeman PFR2190 that sells for $139 at Amazon an Sears online. The nailer has gotten pretty good reviews for DIY and even contractor use with few negative comments. I've been wating to get a framing nailer for several years and jumped on this for my basement remodel.

SKU 270-226

Husky HFR2190 Framing/Palm Nailer Combo

Husky Framing Nailer Alone

Husky Palm Nailer

Freeman PFR2190 Nailer At Amazon

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Husky Framing Nailer Combo (15.67kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Whats the SKU#?

SKU is 270-226

Thank You!! green for you... found one last nite @$75... Augusta, GA store on upper shelf.
Bought gc using the paypal 10off/50... 5off/25 = $75 GC (for $60 cost-exp.12/11) then bought this.
Total $60 plus tax. Super deal... Thank You, Thank You WootHead! And all you great FW Folks!

Well, you are quite welcome. I had been looking for such a good deal also. Glad you had a GC to make the deal even better!

We're all in this together!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014