• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sony 3D Blu-ray Player for $79.99 shipped

I just picked up the BX59(S590) at Costco for $89.99 so it's not worth it to me to go thru the hassle of returning, plus it's probably worth the extra $10 for Costco's return policy.

However, not everyone is a Costco member, and $79.99 is the best price I've seen for the S590, so it is a good deal. Unfortunately, it doesn't list the model number anywhere. However, given the picture and description, I can't see how it can be anything else but the S590. I'd save a screen capture just in case.

I've only had the BX59 two days and so far I'm impressed with it. I was deciding between this and the Panasonic BDT-220, but the Amazon reviews for the Sony were better by a decent margin.

Member Summary

Sony 3D Blu-ray Player w/WiFi
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014