• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

img (309.04kB)
Disclaimer
http://www.amazon.com/Nothing-Inside-Worth-Dying-For/dp/B0058IDC...

Nothing Inside is Worth Dying For TM - REAL Home Security Yard Sign

*Finally - A Home Security Sign That Criminals Actually Fear!
*3-Year No-Fade Warranty, 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee
*Recommended by Law Enforcement Officers Across the U.S.!
*3M Brand Prismatic Reflective Surface for Maximum Visibility Day and Night
*100% of Criminals Do Not Want to be Die... Show them you refuse to be a Victim!

now, put a few extra rounds through it for authenticity...

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Home Security Yard Sign (36.06kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Both you and your pal made significant misrepresentations. Him, denying that you introduced the issue of shooting someon... (more)

mungbai (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 5:09p) |

despite your perceptions/stereotypes, boobytrapping IS illegal in TX.

scubasteve (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 5:10p) |

No matter what distance you are from the barrel, the diameter IS the same.

scubasteve (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 5:11p) |

Thanks to new user ashish1T, who actually found this at, you know, a DEAL.

Cheaper from the company's website.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wish they had these in front of WalMart last year

you can buy a box of bullets for that much.

I bought one of these signs last year, someone stole it.

delete

ParkRoad22 said:   I bought one of these signs last year, someone stole it.

Buy another and booby trap it by electrifying it with a 20 AMP dedicated circuit or with a bear trap

AKA, "I probably own a lot of very valuable firearms." (so please come back when I'm not here)

I guess the following should apply in your case:

*3-Year No-Fade Warranty, 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee

ParkRoad22 said:   I bought one of these signs last year, someone stole it.

Anything that says "My neighbor is way richer than me"? Burglars will dig this better...

wannabe murderers!!!!!

I don't think hoodlums can read or interpret the picture so that's a waste of $34.95.

Who has a better suggestion to keep out the hoodrats from touching my moonshine and hooch?

Then your advertising for website as well.

OliverQuackenbush said:   wannabe murderers!!!!!Did you live under power lines as a kid? Eat paint chips?

Maybe, if you're lucky, one of your armed neighbors will post a sign like this one linked below. You'll feel much better, right?

Gun Free Home

I thought this sign meant that the homeowner is not willing to die to protect any of the junk he has. So go ahead and steal.

This sign is either overpriced, oversized, or both.

*Recommended by Law Enforcement Officers Across the U.S.! I seriously doubt this claim.

I think this type of message is counterproductive, like some of the other posters have hinted. But then, I have the advantage of living in a rural area where random break-ins by strangers are nearly unheard of, IF the house is believed to be occupied. Here's a better idea, especially for senior citizens, like my elderly mother-in-law who lives alone. I gave her a pair of size 14 shoes to place beside her back porch door. The imagined a$$ kicking from them is a much more real threat than some showy, overpriced yard sign.

I don't blame homeowners for wanting to convey the message that a criminal might face some retribution beyond a 911 call that in many areas of this country would be too late. Just think of a way to be discreet with that message.

dwbdave said:   Here's a better idea, especially for senior citizens, like my elderly mother-in-law who lives alone. I gave her a pair of size 14 shoes to place beside her back porch door. The imagined a$$ kicking from them is a much more real threat than some showy, overpriced yard sign.Well hellz yeah! Any elderly mother-in-law that wears size 14 shoes is not an elderly woman I want to meet in a dark alley.

dwbdave said:   I don't blame homeowners for wanting to convey the message that a criminal might face some retribution beyond a 911 call that in many areas of this country would be too late. Just think of a more way to be discreet with that message.Is this one discreet enough?

You're in range!

Or maybe just hanging this one on the front and back doors?

Trespassers beware.

Never mind the dog beware of owner

Bring a used target home from the range & tape it to your back door. Don't use the one where you missed a lot.

Sonofspam said:   

Gun Free Home

If you posted that sign, and I was your neighbor, I would totally mess with your stuff.

A friend who lived in a bad part of town just but up two silhouette targets with the head & upper body perforated by a couple magazines of .45. One on the back storm door and one on the front. Both of his neighbors had break in's. but he never had any issues. Just lucky I guess...

akbungle said:   Sonofspam said:   

Gun Free Home

If you posted that sign, and I was your neighbor, I would totally mess with your stuff.
So vandalism and destruction of personal property would be actions you approve of, and would even carry out yourself? Criminal acts on and against your neighbor's property? Are you familiar with Castle Doctrine?

Very well, thanks for the warning. If I had such a neighbor, they would need to answer one question: "Can you run faster than 1,250 feet per second?"

Amazon said: 100% of Criminals Do Not Want to be Die...

Many do not want to be roulette ball either...

LMAO at this thread - everyone's a bada$$ on the interwebs.

noapathy said:   LMAO at this thread - everyone's a bada$$ on the interwebs. It's all fun and games on the intertubes, but in real life you don't want to go around like you're some bada$$, John Wayneing your way through stores as you do your Christmas shopping. That just draws unwanted attention to yourself, and someone looking for trouble might get the wrong idea. Since you never know what dangers are around and what someone might be thinking, there is a system of situational awareness conditions that, with training, become second nature.

Here is a link on the different levels and what they mean, but it's not something anyone can just read on a website and figure they can just try it out. It does take training and experience.

Condition Yellow

should also read "NO HOODIE ZONE" on sign

akbungle said:   Sonofspam said:   

Gun Free Home

you would mess with my stuff ......once

Sonofspam said:   noapathy said:   LMAO at this thread - everyone's a bada$$ on the interwebs. It's all fun and games on the intertubes, but in real life you don't want to go around like you're some bada$$, John Wayneing your way through stores as you do your Christmas shopping. That just draws unwanted attention to yourself, and someone looking for trouble might get the wrong idea. Since you never know what dangers are around and what someone might be thinking, there is a system of situational awareness conditions that, with training, become second nature.

Here is a link on the different levels and what they mean, but it's not something anyone can just read on a website and figure they can just try it out. It does take training and experience.

Condition Yellow

Did I see you on "small town security"?

umcsom said:   Did I see you on "small town security"?I don't even know what that is, buddy.

0AfterRebates said:   Never mind the dog beware of owner
I always chuckle when I see that one because the cylinder holes are much smaller than the barrel. Still, a pretty good sign.

I just had a funny visualization. What would a bunch of Fatwallet folks look like at the range together? I'm picturing us scooping up other people's used cases for reloads. Asking the owner if we can have the metals from downrange so we can melt em down and separate the copper from lead for bullets. Swapping stories on how to get "free after rebate" ammo. Instead of Black Friday or Cyber Monday, I guess we have Post-Election Friday once every four years? LOL!

...and showing off our homemade mods (to save money)that we have done on our guns. Who wants to pay for a cheekrest on the budget bolt-action? A little bit of memory foam and some Saran/Cling wrap!

A few spent 12 gauge shell outside the back door delivers a good message.

ScooberDiver said:   0AfterRebates said:   Never mind the dog beware of owner
I always chuckle when I see that one because the cylinder holes are much smaller than the barrel. Still, a pretty good sign.

that's because the end of the barrel is closer to you

tracfancier said:   A few spent 12 gauge shell outside the back door delivers a good message.Just be sure they are casings for 00 buck or slugs. 00 Buck is better though, imo, for home defense.

usually placed outside a trailer that has nothing inside worth stealing

correction: double-wide with porch addition

oh, and make sure you get one of these for your car for club status

ScooberDiver said:   0AfterRebates said:   Never mind the dog beware of owner

2 reasons for the disparity:
First - Actual depth perception difference. Since the business end of the barrel is actually closer to the viewer, diameter is bigger.
Second - Anytime you are STARING at the business end of a pistol pointed at your face, the only thing you see is a manhole-sized dark hole!!! As a matter of fact, if the timing is right, most people can't describe abything OTHER than the caliber of the pistol... as in "It was HUGE man!!!"

ganjagadget said:   ParkRoad22 said:   I bought one of these signs last year, someone stole it.

Buy another and booby trap it by electrifying it with a 20 AMP dedicated circuit or with a bear trap

Great idea, but then the crook will sue you!!!!!

Markfaafp said:   ganjagadget said:   ParkRoad22 said:   I bought one of these signs last year, someone stole it.

Great idea, but then the crook will sue you!!!!!

or the parents of the eight year old boy that you kill will demand that you be tried for murder and be given the death penalty

Skipping 40 Messages...
Technologist said:   ScooberDiver said:   0AfterRebates said:   Never mind the dog beware of owner

2 reasons for the disparity:
First - Actual depth perception difference. Since the business end of the barrel is actually closer to the viewer, diameter is bigger.
Second - Anytime you are STARING at the business end of a pistol pointed at your face, the only thing you see is a manhole-sized dark hole!!! As a matter of fact, if the timing is right, most people can't describe abything OTHER than the caliber of the pistol... as in "It was HUGE man!!!"

No matter what distance you are from the barrel, the diameter IS the same.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014