• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hercules Single Guitar Stand GS414B - $25.00 at Chicago Music Exchange.

Call Musician's Friend, 800-449-9128 -- press 2 then 3 to go to customer service rep.

Ask for the 150% price match on the stand matching Chicago Music Exchange's price.

The Hercules GS414B is $49.99 at MF.

MF will match the price at $25.00 PLUS give you a $12.50 Gift Card code via email in 1-2 weeks.

See the 150% price match guarantee for more details.

Total cost ovderall = $12.50.

Musician's Friend
Need a Musician's Friend coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Hercules Single Guitar Stand
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is still active today!

CME's cyber Monday special on the stand is kaput, their price is now $36.99.

Ahh bummer, still, it is a good deal with teh price match.

I should have bought two at the 150% PM, and then used my Living Social $50 voucher (that cost $25) to pay for them. Then I'd have the two stands and $25 credit left over. But alas, I did nothing, as I already have a nice Hercules stand, and a lot of others too...

My suggestion on that Living Social voucher is to use it quick. I had nothing but problems with mine. Don't plug it into your cart unless you're sure you want to buy with it. And, if it works, I'd use it right then. See this thread.

As for the 150% match, they would only give me one Hercules stand with the 150% price match , so I had my wife call in and get me another. That was such a good deal when the price was $25. It is still a decent deal now, but not the deal it was.

Sounds like I wouldn't have had a chance to use that voucher on two of these Hercules stands, or even one for that matter, since MF apparently wasn't accepting the codes over the phone. And I'd already plugged my code into my online account weeks ago, anyway. But I guess I was lucky, compared to the hassles and voucher rejections encountered by others, since I never intended to use mine for anything outside of strings and picks--which I just did, as the current free shipping offer ends in hours.

Thanks, eeddings, for this thread, though. I'm sure some--hopefully many--got in on what was a hell of deal for a great stand.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014