• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM6879900813

Your camera’s had a long, hard-working day. Want to provide it with the comfort and safety it deserves? This professional heavy-duty hard case, constructed from reinforced aluminum, is the perfect solution for keeping your expensive camera or camcorder from being crushed or bounced around while you travel. It also has room for your accessories! Knowing that your precious gear is well protected allows you to transport it worry-free - perfect for on-location shoots or airline travel. The case can be customized to fit your equipment using the high-density foam inserts that may be added or removed for size.

Condition: New Packaging: White Box Manufacturer: Vivitar Model: VIV-AX-2020-PRO Features Include: Customizable protection for camera equipment Aluminum material Professionally constructed Removable dividers Pre-cut diced foam Easy latch lock closures Handle and shoulder strap Dimensions: 13” (Width) x 10.25” (Length) x 4.5” (Depth)

Member Summary

Vivitar Aluminum Camera Case
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Have you actually bought and received one of these? I almost jumped, then read the two reviews. Sounds like the frame is aluminum, but the sides are not equally sturdy.

I think it comes down too, Is it worth $10 shipped to your door ?
I think so.

Thank you BB.

Butcherboy said:   I think it comes down too, Is it worth $10 shipped to your door ?
I think so.

I suppose, if you could use it for something else. I wouldn't put my camera in it, and my whole set up is only worth about $2000 new, including DSLR, lenses and camcorder. You only want rigid if you need serious protection, otherwise a soft side is much more usable.

I'm frugal, but not cheap.

In for 2. These are decent,Not sure they would save your gear if it fell from a airplane but for the price its a deal.

In for 1. I plan to use it to carry a couple pistols. Water pistols.

Now, if I only had a dollar for every frivolous $10 purchase I've made thanks to FW...

primus1957 said:   In for 2. These are decent,Not sure they would save your gear if it fell from a airplane but for the price its a deal.

I've got this exact case and my gear fell from an airplane and was totally fine. Green for OP.

Are you able to order it? It shows unavailable to me. I wish I could buy one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014