• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Impact driver delivers high-torque output without kick-back / With a length of only 6.5", the Porter-Cable impact driver fits into tight areas not accessible by larger impact drivers and drills

LINKY

Lowe's
Need a Lowe's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Stock Image
Thanks JHBalaji
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Interesting. Locality affects the price. I'm seeing $89.99 in 24073, but $69 in 24011. Check around if you don't see the OPs price.

(Oh, and thanks - in for one for Dad)

I have the drill/impact driver set with the smart charger and 2 li-ion batteries and love it.
If you already have a set, this seems like a good buy if you want an oscillating multi-tool and an extra drill:

$69 2-Tool Combo Kit

It comes with a ni-cad, but they seem to be interchangable with the li-ion. I'm going to get one because its nice to have two drills when drilling/driving without having to change bits all the time.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014