• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Vonage (12.33kB)
Disclaimer
Includes calls to India, China, Canada, Mexico, and 60+ other countries

Vonage now offers Vonage Extensions™ – extend your Vonage World® calling plan to any phone, including mobiles, and make international calls to 60+ countries when you want, where you want. Register your first Extension for free and add a second one for only $4.99/mo (plus tax)! Switch to Vonage and lose that big bill today! See www.vonage.com for more details.

With Vonage Broadband Phone Service, you'll be using your high-speed Internet connection to save on all your local and long distance calls. for full details and list of destinations which is subject to change. Enhanced 411 Directory Assistance included. Readable voicemail transcriptions. Voicemail, Caller ID, Call Waiting, Anonymous Call Block, 3-way Calling, and tons of other standard features.
Try Vonage Risk-Free! 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. See Vonage.com for details.

Go to Vonage
Select $9.99/mo for the first 6 months (then just $25.99/mo)(plus taxes & fees) plan and Sign-up to get phone adapter + Free Activation (w/ 1-year agreement)
Final Price : $9.99/mo for the first 6 months (then just $25.99/mo) + Taxes & Fees + Free Activation ($29.99 value) + Vonage Extensions™ (your first Extension is free to register, and only $4.99/mo (plus tax) to add a second one) + Free Shipping Please note: to receive this offer, order must be placed online.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I have a question regarding Vonage. If I am on a plan whose contract has expired i.e. paying $25.99+Tax with monthly cycle ending on 30th of every month. If I want to port over my Vonage number to another wireless service carrier and give a request for porting on 15th of the month. Assuming the porting gets completed by 25th of the month, for the last 5 days, would I be assigned a new number by Vonage? Will Vonage charge for the new number being activated on my account? When should I inform Vonage that I need to cancel service?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014